updated 05/01/2021 10:59pm
- Articles of Incorporation
- Stagestop Owners Association (SOA) Covenants (if covenants are changed, they need to be recorded with Park County)
- Stagestop Owners Association (SOA) By-Laws Revised, June 2008
- Stagestop Owners Association (SOA) By-Laws Revised, June 2010
- Stagestop Owners Association (SOA) By-Laws Revised, June 2011
- Stagestop Owners Association (SOA) By-Laws Revised, June 2014 - signed
- Stagestop Owners Association (SOA) By-Law Revised, june 2019 - signed.
- Memorandum of Understanding between Tarryall Fishing Club, Stagestop Owners Association, and Lost Park Ranch Owners Association
The following Senate Bills passed by the Colorado Legislature:
- Senate Bill 100 (SB 100) in 2005
- SB 89 in 2006
- House Bill 13-1276
These bills clarify the legislation passed in the 1990’s regulating Homeowner’s Associations; the Colorado Common Interest Ownership Act (CCIOA). The Stagestop Owners Association (SOA) Board had a law firm review the Declaration of Protective Covenants of Stagestop, the Bylaws of the Stagestop Owner’s Association and the Association’s Articles of Incorporation to assure compliance with these policies.
- SOA Collection Policy 20161114 – this policy was approved by the board on November 14th, 2016.
The below policies were approved by the board on June 10th, 2017
- SOA Adoption and Amendment Policy 20170610
- SOA Conduct of Meetings Policy 20170610
- SOA Conflicts of Interest Policy 20170610
- SOA Dispute Resolution Policy 20170610
- SOA Enforcement Policy 20170610
- SOA Records Inspection Policy 20170610
- SOA Reserve Fund Investment Policy 20170610
- SOA Reserve Study Policy 20170610
Dues & Fees
- $50 status letter request / transfer fee (per lot in ownership): Change in property ownership
- $50 request for website portal by 3rd party to access documentation for sell of a property.
- $25 late fee / lot / quarter: This fee applies for each year of unpaid dues and/or special assessment
- $20 Nonsufficient funds fee: This fee applies for a "bounced" check (plus any other third-party fees)