updated 10/25/2020 8:59pm
- Articles of Incorporation
- Stagestop Owners Association (SOA) Covenants (if covenants are changed, they need to be recorded with Park County)
- Stagestop Owners Association (SOA) By-Laws Revised, June 2008
- Stagestop Owners Association (SOA) By-Laws Revised, June 2010
- Stagestop Owners Association (SOA) By-Laws Revised, June 2011
- Stagestop Owners Association (SOA) By-Laws Revised, June 2014 - signed
- Stagestop Owners Association (SOA) By-Law Revised, june 2019 - signed.
- Memorandum of Understanding between Tarryall Fishing Club, Stagestop Owners Association, and Lost Park Ranch Owners Association
Annual Water Report
(this report is provided annually to Garver Brown, Water Commissioner District 23)
updated 07/07/2019 2:42pm
The following Senate Bills passed by the Colorado Legislature:
- Senate Bill 100 (SB 100) in 2005
- SB 89 in 2006
- House Bill 13-1276
These bills clarify the legislation passed in the 1990’s regulating Homeowner’s Associations; the Colorado Common Interest Ownership Act (CCIOA). The Stagestop Owners Association (SOA) Board had a law firm review the Declaration of Protective Covenants of Stagestop, the Bylaws of the Stagestop Owner’s Association and the Association’s Articles of Incorporation to assure compliance with these policies.
- SOA Collection Policy 20161114 – this policy was approved by the board on November 14th, 2016.
The below policies were approved by the board on June 10th, 2017
- SOA Adoption and Amendment Policy 20170610
- SOA Conduct of Meetings Policy 20170610
- SOA Conflicts of Interest Policy 20170610
- SOA Dispute Resolution Policy 20170610
- SOA Enforcement Policy 20170610
- SOA Records Inspection Policy 20170610
- SOA Reserve Fund Investment Policy 20170610
- SOA Reserve Study Policy 20170610
Dues & Fees
- $50 status letter request / transfer fee (per lot in ownership): Change in property ownership
- $50 request for website portal by 3rd party to access documentation for sell of a property.
- $25 late fee / lot / quarter: This fee applies for each year of unpaid dues and/or special assessment
- $20 Nonsufficient funds fee: This fee applies for a "bounced" check (plus any other third-party fees)